Thursday 5 November 2009

Talks break down!

It pains me to say that my loyal, favourite lens has stopped communicating with my camera entirely.  This has happened once before but this time it was for five days completely incommunicado. I tried cleaning the contacts and leaving it to cool down but nada!!  So unfortunately my beloved tokina wide angle lens has left home and gone back to its makers.  I am hoping it will return from rehab in good shape and ready to start relations again, as my camera and I feel we've lost a limb.  I have other lenses but the clarity and speed of my kit lenses tend to frustrate me and my 50mm prime lens, another favourite, is not so great at the landscape stuff.  So for the time being, I'll have to live with reading and browsing about photography rather than snapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment