Monday 17 January 2011

Street Photography Now Week 16

This week the very great Martin Parr has provided the instruction. The instruction is:
Wait for the rain, it makes shooting on the street easier and more interesting
Perhaps the instruction was inspired by his book entitled Bad Weather.  Rain and bad weather are synonymous with the Lakes, so this shouldn't be a problem.  And I must admit in the half hour I had when venturing out, peoples expressions are more animated and their awareness of others reduced.  I will be trying this again when time allows.  I'm out of time this week and the forecast is, ironically, for full sun.  I sort of snatched this image, but it somehow fits the brief.  Looking through the pool this week however the standard seems to have gone up.  There are some corkers in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment