Saturday 24 October 2009

Mmmm, priorities

It is some time since I have posted. It's not that I haven't been busy - I am trying to complete assignment one but am struggling with the final two or three images.  Seventeen images is no mean feat.  And I'm finding that the images I took earlier I am now going off and want to replace them so I seem to have two or three images to finish forever, but they're just different ones!  

I'm also finding it hard to do the projects and the assignment at the same time.  I like to focus on one thing so will continue with the projects when I've put this assignment to bed.  And, and, and, keeping a blog up to date, which seemed novel to start with, is now really challenging to keep on top of.  My thoughts are in notepads, scraps of paper, in my head, in my fave's file, on here, in discussions in flickr forums, the list goes on. And then there is the reading, which I enjoy but have only the capacity to absorb in small quantities.  I am truly loving this course, for me it is thoroughly absorbing, but deciding where to spend your energies is an ongoing challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment